- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-06-20 15:20:39
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-06-20 15:20:39
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|46619||Heico Corp||HEI, HEI.A||Aircraft Engines & Engine Parts (3724)||650341002|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1031083||A Eric Mendelson||825 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 1644 |
Miami FL 33131
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-06-19||19,273||$102.92||283,735||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||15,227||Indirect||By Keogh Account|
|Class A Common Stock||10,078||Indirect||By Keogh Account|
|Common Stock||285,798||Indirect||By Trusts|
|Class A Common Stock||224,785||Indirect||Owned by Corporation|
|Common Stock||392,718||Indirect||Owned by Partnership|
|Common Stock||4,522||Indirect||As custodian for minor children|
|Class A Common Stock||5,204||Indirect||As custodian for minor children|
|Common Stock||111,249||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Class A Common Stock||105,825||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Class A Common Stock||9,366||Indirect||By 409A Plan|
|Common Stock||1,312||Indirect||By 409A Plan|
- Represents shares gifted by the Reporting Person to trusts for the benefit of the Reporting Person's immediate family members and whose Trustee is the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares owned by Mendelson International Corporation whose stock is owned solely by the Reporting Person and Victor Mendelson, the brother of the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares owned by EAM Management Limited Partners, a partnership whose sole general partner is a corporation controlled by the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares held for the benefit of the Reporting Person by the HEICO Corporation 401(k), based on a plan statement dated June 19, 2019.
- Represents shares held for the Reporting Person by the HEICO Leadership Compensation Plan (409A Plan).