- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-06-19 19:04:13
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-06-19 19:04:13
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|730272||Repligen Corp||RGEN||Biological Products, (No Disgnostic Substances) (2836)||042729386|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1046351||Md L Glenn Cooper||C/o Repligen Corporation |
41 Seyon St., Bldg 1, Ste 100
Waltham MA 02453
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-05-23||24,000||$0.00||24,000||$5.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Sale of common stock to cover the exercise price and a portion of the tax liability resulting from the exercise of Mr. Cooper's stock options was allowed pursuant to an exception to a lock-up agreement, signed by Mr. Cooper on April 26, 2019 in connection with the public offering of the Company's common stock.
- $66.91 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $66.42 to $67.36, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- $67.53 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $67.52 to $67.57, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- This option is currently exercisable.