- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-06-14 17:03:29
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-06-14 17:03:29
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1092289||Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd.||TAT||Oil & Gas Field Exploration Services (1382)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1398377||Iii Malone Noah Mitchell||16803 Dallas Parkway |
Addison TX 75001
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||4,434,570||Indirect||By Dalea Partners, LP|
|Common Shares||4,360,766||Indirect||By Longfellow Energy, LP|
|Common Shares||455,826||Indirect||By ANBE Holdings L.P.|
- These common shares were purchased in multiple transactions. Each common share was purchased at a price of $0.795.
- These common shares were purchased in multiple transactions. Each common share was purchased at a price of $0.79.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These common shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $0.79 to $0.795, inclusive.
- The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of common shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in the footnotes to this statement.
- The reporting person may be deemed to be a member of a group with respect to the Issuer or securities of the Issuer for purposes of Section 13(d) or 13(g) of the Act. The reporting person declares that neither the filing of this statement nor anything herein shall be construed as an admission that such person is, for the purposes of Section 13(d) or 13(g) of the Act or any other purpose, a member of a group with respect to the Issuer or securities of the Issuer.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of the securities covered by this statement except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of the securities covered by this statement herein shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of the securities covered by this statement for purposes of Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act"), or any other purpose.