- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-06-04 19:19:43
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-06-04 19:19:43
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|887733||Central Garden & Pet Co||CENT||Wholesale-Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods (5190)||680275553|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1211495||C George Roeth||C/o Central Garden & Pet Company |
1340 Treat Blvd, Suite 600
Walnut Creek CA 94597
|President And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-05-31||3,398||$25.42||25,849||No||4||S||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-06-01||3,342||$25.69||104,977||No||4||F||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||29,246||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
- The range of prices for the shares of Class A Common Stock is from $25.41to $25.46. The Reporting Person undertakes that the Reporting Person will provide, upon request by the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, full information regarding the number of securities sold at each separate price.
- Mr. Roeth disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares of the Company's Class A Common Stock owned by the K Roeth & G Roeth TTEE The Roeth Family Trust dated 1/15/16 except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Shares delivered by Reporting Person in payment of the withholding tax liability upon vesting of restricted stock. The amount of shares withheld is based on the average of the high and low of the sales prices of CENTA on June 3, 2019.
- On June 1, 2019, the Reporting Person transferred 3,397 shares of directly held CENTA to the Roeth Family Trust..
- The units represent interests in the CENTA Stock Fund in the Issuer's 401(k) Plan, which consist of shares of CENTA stock and cash.