- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-05-31 17:57:54
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-05-31 17:57:54
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1259062||R Andrew Heyer||C/o Mistral Equity Partners |
650 Fifth Avenue, 10Th Floor
New York NY 10019
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.00001||Disposition||2019-05-24||1,082,255||$34.38||4,161,839||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnotes|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.00001||Disposition||2019-05-29||375,000||$34.38||3,786,839||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnotes|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.00001||Disposition||2019-05-24||107,485||$34.38||154,433||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnotes|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Represents shares of common stock sold to the underwriters pursuant to a secondary underwritten public offering that closed on May 24, 2019. The price per share received by the reporting person is equal to the public offering price of $36.00 less the underwriting discount.
- Represents the exercise of the over-allotment option to purchase additional shares of common stock that closed on May 29, 2019. The price per share received by the reporting person is equal to the public offering price of $36.00 less the underwriting discount.
- These securities are held by SAC Acquisition LLC ("SAC"). Mr. Heyer indirectly has sole investment and disposition power over these securities.
- These securities are held by Mistral Sac Holdings 4, LLC ("MSH4"). Mr. Heyer indirectly has sole investment and disposition power over these securities.
- By reason of the provisions of Rule 16a-1 of the Exchange Act, Mr. Heyer may be deemed to be beneficial owners of certain of the securities that are deemed to be beneficially owned by SAC, MSH, MSH3 and MSH4. Mr. Heyer disclaims beneficial ownership of the securities owned by SAC, MSH, MSH3 and MSH4, except to the extent of Mr. Heyer's pecuniary interest therein.