- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-05-24 17:03:15
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-05-24 17:03:15
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|887733||Central Garden & Pet Co||CENT||Wholesale-Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods (5190)||680275553|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1211495||C George Roeth||C/o Central Garden & Pet Company |
1340 Treat Blvd, Suite 600
Walnut Creek CA 94597
|President And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-05-22||14,546||$13.75||43,793||No||4||M||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-05-22||10,951||$26.98||32,842||No||4||F||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-05-23||3,595||$26.53||29,247||No||4||S||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||M||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
|No||4||F||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By the Roeth Family Trust|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-05-22||14,546||$0.00||14,546||$13.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||111,716||Direct|
|Units||970||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- Mr. Roeth disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares of the Company's Class A Common Stock owned by the K Roeth & G Roeth TTEE The Roeth Family Trust dated 1/15/16 except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- Shares withheld by the Issuer in payment of the aggregate option exercise price and withholding tax liability incurred upon the above-reported exercise of options. The amount of shares withheld is based on the respective average of the high and low sales prices on the date of exercise.
- The Reporting Person transferred 29,247 shares of directly held CENTA to the Roeth Family Trust.
- The units represent interests in the CENTA Stock Fund in the Issuer's 401(k) Plan, which consist of shares of CENTA stock and cash.
- Options were granted on February 9, 2016, and all shares are vested and have been exercised.