- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-05-15 20:06:17
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-05-15 20:06:17
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1283832||Haag A Sherman||C/o Tectonic Financial, Inc. |
16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 190
Dallas TX 75248
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-05-13||875,500||$0.00||1,751,000||No||4||A||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-05-13||190,250||$0.00||380,500||No||4||A||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-05-13||9,750||$0.00||19,500||No||4||A||Indirect||By individual retirement account|
|Series B Preferred Stock||Acquisiton||2019-05-14||5,000||$10.00||5,000||No||4||P||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||A||Indirect||By individual retirement account|
- Received in exchange for 1,751,000 common units of Tectonic Holdings, LLC ("Tectonic Holdings") in connection with the merger of Tectonic Holdings with and into the Issuer, with the Issuer continuing as the surviving company (the "Merger"). At the effective time of the Merger, each common unit of Tectonic Holdings was converted into the right to receive one share of the Issuer's common stock.
- Immediately following, and in connection with, the Merger, the Issuer effected a 1-for-2 reverse stock split of the outstanding shares of its common stock (the "Reverse Stock Split"). The amount of securities reported on this Form 4 has been adjusted to reflect the Reverse Stock Split.
- These shares are held by The Sherman 2018 Irrevocable Trust for which the Reporting Person serves as trustee.
- Received in exchange for 380,500 common units of Tectonic Holdings in connection with the Merger.
- These shares are held by Sherman Tectonic FLP LP for which the Reporting Person serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the general partner.
- Received in exchange for 19,500 common units of Tectonic Holdings in connection with the Merger.
- Represents shares purchased through a directed share program in connection with the initial public offering of the Issuer's 9.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series B preferred stock"), which closed on May 14, 2019. These shares of Series B preferred stock were purchased at the public offering price of $10.00 per share.