- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-05-10 16:45:18
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-05-10 16:45:18
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|700564||Fulton Financial Corp||FULT||National Commercial Banks (6021)||232195389|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1580406||J Curtis Myers||C/o Fulton Financial Corporation, |
P.o. Box 4887, One Penn Square
Lancaster PA 17604
|Coo & President||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|$2.50 Par Value Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-03-07||228||$13.91||43,468||No||5||J||Direct|
|$2.50 Par Value Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-05-01||12,777||$0.00||56,245||No||4||M||Direct|
|$2.50 Par Value Common Stock||Disposition||2019-05-01||6,500||$17.03||49,745||No||4||S||Direct|
|$2.50 Par Value Common Stock||Disposition||2019-05-01||5,558||$16.98||44,187||No||4||F||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|$2.50 Par Value Common Stock||Performance Stock Units||Disposition||2019-05-01||12,777||$0.00||12,777||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|$2.50 Par Value Common Stock||46,710||Indirect||By 401(k)|
- Purchase made with cash in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Includes 13,525.2094 shares held jointly with spouse.
- Each performance-based restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Fulton Financial Corporation's common stock.
- This reflects the earning and vesting of certain performance-based restricted stock units, including accrued dividends, on May 1, 2019 when the HR Committee certified as to the achievement of the performance goals. These performance-based restricted stock units were originally granted on May 1, 2016, and were earned and vested based upon the achievement of return on assets, relative total shareholder return and net income goals during the performance periods specified at the time of grant.