- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-03-08 17:44:28
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-03-08 17:44:28
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|708819||Mcdermott International Inc||MDR||Fabricated Plate Work (Boiler Shops) (3443)||720593134|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1199543||Iii T John Nesser||757 N. Eldridge Parkway |
Houston TX 77079
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2011-03-04||8,275||$0.00||8,275||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2011-03-05||12,221||$0.00||12,221||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2011-03-05||15,917||$0.00||15,917||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||14,479||Indirect||401K Plan|
|Common Stock||200,000||Indirect||By GRAT|
- Based upon units held in 401K Plan and the fair market value of MDR common stock as of March 4, 2011.
- On October 27, 2010, the reporting person contributed 200,000 shares of MDR common stock to a grantor retained annuity trust of which the reporting person is Trustee and has indirect beneficial ownership.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of MDR common stock.
- The restricted stock units vest in three equal annual installments beginning March 4, 2011.
- 66% of these outstanding Restricted Stock Units vested on March 5, 2011 in connection with Mr. Nesser attaining retirement eligibility. The remainder of these Restricted Stock Units vest on March 5, 2012.
- The restricted stock units vest in three equal annual installments beginning March 5, 2010. In addition, 50% of the then outstanding restricted stock units vested in connection with Mr. Nesser attaining retirement eligiblity.