- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-04-19 18:29:38
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-04-19 18:29:38
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|940603||E Martin Franklin||C/o Element Solutions Inc |
1450 Centrepark Blvd, Suite 210
West Palm Beach FL 33401
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2018-12-21||2,419,258||$0.00||2,419,500||No||4||S||Indirect||By MEF Holdings II, LLLP|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By MEF Holdings II, LLLP|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||2,437,449||Indirect||By MEF Holdings, LLLP|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||10,449,987||Indirect||By Mariposa Acquisition, LLC|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||243,110||Indirect||By RSMA, LLC|
- THIS AMENDMENT ON FORM 4/A IS BEING FILED TO AMEND THE ORIGINAL FORM 4 FILED ON DECEMBER 26, 2018 (THE "ORIGINAL FORM 4") FOLLOWING A THIRD-PARTY VALUATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRANSFER OF THE LP INTEREST (AS DEFINED IN FOOTNOTE 4 BELOW) MADE FOR ESTATE PLANNING PURPOSES. EXCEPT FOR SUCH VALUATION, ALL OTHER REPORTED INFORMATION IN TABLE I REMAINS UNCHANGED. THIS TRANSACTION DID NOT IMPACT THE AGGREGATE NUMBER OF SHARES OVER WHICH THE REPORTING PERSON HAD THE POWER TO VOTE OR TO DIRECT THE VOTE OR THE POWER TO DISPOSE OR TO DIRECT THE DISPOSITION.
- On December 21, 2018, the reporting person transferred the LP Interest to MEF Holdings, LLLP ("MEF LLLP") for an installment note, as further described in the Original Form 4. The reporting person is the indirect general partner and holder of all general partnership interests of MEF LLLP.
- A third-party appraisal of the fair market value of the LP Interest for federal gift tax purposes as of the date of the transaction, after application of all valuation discounts, determined the value of such LP Interest to be $6.29 per share, which was less than the price per share of the shares of the issuer as of the date of the transaction.
- Prior to the transaction reported in the Original Form 4, through one or more indirect transfers for estate planning purposes, all of which were exempt from Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act") pursuant to Rule 16a-13 promulgated thereunder, the reporting person transferred all of his interest in the shares previously reported as owned by the reporting person through his revocable trust which were then held by the revocable trust to a newly formed limited liability limited partnership, MEF Holdings II, LLLP ("MEF II LLLP"), of which the reporting person was, at the time of such transfers, the indirect general partner and holder of all general partnership interests of MEF II LLLP and the indirect sole limited partner and holder of all limited partnership interests of MEF II LLLP (such limited partnership interests being the "LP Interest").
- Following the transaction reported in the Original Form 4, the reporting person continues to control the general partner of MEF II LLLP. As a result of the foregoing, the reporting person may be deemed to have beneficial ownership (as determined under Section 16 of the Exchange Act) of the shares held by MEF II LLLP, to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.