- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-04-18 15:20:25
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-04-18 15:20:25
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|108516||Worthington Industries Inc||WOR||Steel Works, Blast Furnaces & Rolling & Finishing Mills (3310)||311189815|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1184881||A Sidney Ribeau||Worthington Industries, Inc. |
200 Old Wilson Bridge Road
Columbus OH 43085
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified Stock Option||Disposition||2019-04-18||9,750||$0.00||9,750||$13.90|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Shares||Phantom Stock||$0.00||0||16,913||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This non-qualified stock option was granted pursuant to the Worthington Industries, Inc. 2006 Equity Incentive Plan for Non-Employee Directors and will become vested and fully exercisable on the first to occur: (i) the first anniversary of the grant date (September 30, 2009) or (ii) the date of the next Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Worthington Industries, Inc. following the grant date.
- The accounts track common shares on a one-for-one basis.
- Prior to October 1, 2014, the account balances related to the theoretical common share investment option could be immediately transferred to other investment options under the terms of the deferred compensation plan.
- The Company amended its Amended and Restated 2005 Deferred Compensation Plan for Outside Directors (the "Plan") effective October 1, 2014. The amendment includes a provision that effective October 1, 2014 and thereafter, any amount credited in a participant's account to the phantom stock fund (i.e. theoretical Company Common shares deemed investment option) may not be transferred to an alternative deemed investment option under the Plan until distribution from the Plan. Distributions are made only in common shares of the Company and generally commence upon leaving the Company.
- The amount shown reflects additional theoretical common shares (i.e. phantom stock) which were credited pursuant to the dividend reinvestmentfeature of Worthington Industries, Inc.'s Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors.