- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-04-08 11:38:51
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-04-08 11:38:51
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|72331||Nordson Corp||NDSN||General Industrial Machinery & Equipment, Nec (3569)||340590250|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1727029||A. Gina Beredo||28601 Clemens Road |
Westlake OH 44145
|Exec. Vp, Gen. Counsel & Sec.||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-04-04||700||$137.26||1,300||$71.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||281||Indirect||By Company Savings Plan|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||$79.66||2024-11-24||1,400||1,400||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||$70.91||2025-11-23||2,100||2,100||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||$107.65||2026-11-21||1,900||1,900||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||$127.67||2027-11-20||4,400||4,400||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||$124.90||2028-11-26||5,100||5,100||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Exercise of reporting person's stock options that would otherwise expire November 25, 2023, of which shares were sold to pay the exercise price, to cover withholding taxes, and to pay broker fees and commissions, pursuant to a broker-assisted cashless exercise and sale.
- Represents the number of shares attributable to the reporting person's participation in the Company Savings Plan, exempt pursuant to Rule 16b-3(c).
- All such options have fully vested.
- The options vest in 4 equal annual installments beginning on November 23, 2016.
- The options vest in 4 equal annual installments beginning on November 21, 2017.
- The options vest in 4 equal annual installments beginning on November 20, 2018.
- The options vest in 4 equal annual installments beginning on November 26, 2019.