- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-04-01 16:05:16
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-04-01 16:05:16
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1238978||Thomas Hendrickson||C/o Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc |
6295 Allentown Boulevard, Suite 1
Harrisburg PA 17112
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2019-03-28||1,443||$0.00||1,443||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Employee stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-03-29||15,000||$0.00||15,000||$11.54|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,950||Indirect||See Footnote|
- Represents the conversion upon vesting restricted stock awards into common stock. The reporting person was granted 1,443 restricted stock units on March 28, 2018. The restricted stock units vested in their entirety on March 28, 2019.
- Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") convert into Common Stock on a one-for-one basis.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $85.50 to $85.78 per share, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc., any security holder of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote (3) to this Form 4.
- Mr. Hendrickson has discretionary trading authority over an account owned by his sister-in-law. Mr. Hendrickson disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares other than any pecuniary interest therein.
- Each restricted stock award is the economic equivalent of one share of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. common stock.
- The restricted stock units granted on March 28, 2018 vested in their entirety on March 28, 2019.
- Options vest and become exercisable in equal 20% installments (6,900) on each anniversary date of the grant, March 10, 2015, subject to continued service through each applicable vesting date.