- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-28 17:20:59
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-28 17:20:59
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1218470||A Kenneth Goldman||C/o Zuora, Inc. |
3050 South Delaware Street, Suite 301
San Mateo CA 94403
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-03-26||24,000||$0.00||35,000||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-03-26||35,000||$19.92||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2019-03-26||24,000||$0.00||24,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||1,058||Indirect||By Goldman-Valeriote Family Trust u/a/d 11/15/95|
- Represents the number of shares that were acquired by the Reporting Person upon conversion of the shares of Class B Common Stock into Class A Common Stock as described in Table II.
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person.
- Represents the weighted average sale price. The lowest price at which shares were sold was $19.22 and the highest price at which shares were sold was $20.22. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide upon request to the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer or its stockholders, full information regarding the total number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Reporting Person is a trustee of the Trust and may be deemed to have voting and dispositive power with regard to the shares held by the Trust. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of the shares held by the Trust except to the extent of his proportionate pecuniary interest therein.
- Each share of the Issuer's Class B Common Stock will convert into 1 share of the Issuer's Class A Common Stock (a) at the option of the holder and (b) automatically upon (i) any transfer, except for certain permitted transfers, and (ii) the date that is the earliest of (x) the date specified by a vote of the holders of not less than 66 2/3% of the outstanding shares of Class B Common Stock, (y) ten years from the effective date of the Issuer's initial public offering and (z) the date that the total number of shares of outstanding Class B Common Stock ceases to represent at least 5% of all outstanding shares of the Issuer's common stock, and has no expiration date.