- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-22 17:01:17
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-22 17:01:17
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1451612||Bruce Booth||C/o Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. |
100 Technology Sq, 5Th Floor
Cambridge MA 02139
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2019-03-20||726,500||$0.00||4,117,125||No||4||J||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-03-20||14,245||$0.00||14,245||No||4||J||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2019-03-20||14,245||$17.86||0||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Represents a pro rata distribution, and not a purchase or sale of securities, by Atlas Venture Fund X, L.P. ("AVF X") to its general partner and limited partners without additional consideration.
- The shares are held directly by AVF X. The general partner of AVF X is Atlas Venture Associates X, L.P. ("AVA X LP"). Atlas Venture Associates X, LLC ("AVA X LLC") is the general partner of AVA X LP. Dr. Booth is a member of AVA X LLC and disclaims beneficial ownership of such securities held by AVF X and AVA X LP, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, if any.
- Represents the shares received by AVA X LP in connection with the pro rata distribution described in footnote 1 by AVF X.
- The shares are held directly by AVA X LP. AVA X LLC is the general partner of AVA X LP. Dr. Booth is a member of AVA X LLC and disclaims beneficial ownership of such securities held by AVF X and AVA X LP, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, if any.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold by AVA X LP in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $17.75 to $18.14, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.