- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-21 17:03:08
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-21 17:03:08
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1671699||L Lori Russell||220 Second Avenue |
Portland OR 97209
|Vp, Utility Services||No||Yes||No||Yes|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2019-03-19||1,500||$0.00||1,500||$44.25|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2019-03-19||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$45.74|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,372||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||3,695||Indirect||See Footnote|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades on reported date with prices ranging from $64.37 to $64.795, resulting in an average price of $64.5894. Northwest Natural Holding Company ("Issuer") will provide upon request by the Commission staff or a security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate price.
- Shares have been credited to the reporting person's account under Northwest Natural Gas Company's Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors and Executives.
- Shares held in reporting person's account under Northwest Natural Gas Company's Retirement K Savings Plan as of February 28, 2019.
- The option vested in four equal installments on February 24, 2011, and January 1, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The option vested in four equal installments on February 23, 2012 and January 1, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Option was granted as part of compensation for services. The option was exercised in a cashless exercise.