- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-20 16:21:29
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-20 16:21:29
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1410098||Cormedix Inc.||CRMD||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1489798||Janet Dillione||C/o Cormedix Inc. |
400 Connell Drive, Suite 5000
Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||4,213||4,213||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy Common Stock)||$1.66||2029-01-10||75,000||75,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||6,637||6,637||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||13,636||13,636||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||37,500||37,500||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy Common Stock)||$0.57||2028-02-16||40,000||40,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||13,392||13,392||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||15,625||15,625||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||20,833||20,833||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy Common Stock)||$2.24||2027-02-21||40,000||40,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||3,472||3,472||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||4,143||4,143||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy Common Stock)||$3.03||2025-08-11||50,000||50,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||1,415||1,415||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy Common Stock)||$3.03||2026-02-21||95,000||95,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||3,831||3,831||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||2,767||2,767||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||4,335||4,335||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||$0.00||15,306||15,306||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the weighted average purchase price of the shares purchased from a low of $1.655 to a high of $1.670 per share.
- Each share of phantom stock is the economic equivalent of one share of common stock. The shares of phantom stock become payable in common stock on the tenth business day of January of the year following the reporting person's termination of service as a director.
- These options were granted on 01/10/2019. The options vest monthly with 100% vesting on the one year anniversary of the date of grant, subject to continued service on the board.
- These Restricted Stock Units were granted on 2/16/2018. Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive one share of CorMedix Inc. common stock. The restricted stock units vest in full on the first anniversary of the date of grant, subject to continued service on the board.
- These options were granted on 2/21/2017. The options vest in full on the first anniversary of the date of grant, subject to continued service on the board.
- These options were granted on 8/12/2015. The options vest as follows: 1/3 on 8/12/2015, 1/3 on 8/12/2016, and 1/3 on 8/12/2017.
- These options were granted on 2/21/2016. These options vest in full on the first anniversary of the date of grant, subject to continued service on the board.