- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-12 17:37:09
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-12 17:37:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1577557||R James Brennan||3871 Lakefield Drive |
Suwanee GA 30024
|Svp, Global Supply Chain||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Ordinary Shares||Acquisiton||2019-03-08||1,580||$0.00||1,580||No||4||J||Indirect||Donor Advised Fund|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||J||Indirect||Donor Advised Fund|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2020-01-31||39,330||39,330||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2021-01-31||39,520||39,520||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2019-01-31||50,440||50,440||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2021-03-31||14,749||14,749||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2019-03-30||4,298||4,298||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2022-03-30||19,760||19,760||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares||Restricted Shares||$0.00||2020-07-07||12,610||12,610||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The price reported is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $31.6500 to $31.6550, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide issuer or any security holder of the issuer or the staff of the Security Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents Ordinary Shares transferring from direct to indirect ownership only.
- Represents a restricted stock unit grant that is performance-based and can vest between 0 and 200% of the grant amount based on the Company's shareholder return as compared to the NASDAQ Composite shareholder return over a three-year measurement period. Amount shown reflects maximum vesting of the award at the 200% level.
- This restricted stock unit grant does not have a date of expiration, but will fully vest pursuant to the predetermined vesting schedule.
- Represents a restricted stock unit grant that vests annually in fourths beginning one year from the date of the award. Date shown reflects the date upon which the award is fully vested.