- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-08 10:39:44
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-08 10:39:44
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|62996||Masco Corp||MAS||Millwood, Veneer, Plywood, & Structural Wood Members (2430)||381794485|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1199190||Michael J Losh||1711 Heron Ridge Dr. |
Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Employee Director Stock Option||Disposition||2019-03-07||9,117||$0.00||9,117||$8.79|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||57,063||Indirect||By GRAT|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $38.750 to $38.755, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Masco Corporation, any security holder of Masco Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote (1) to this Form 4.
- These shares were previously reported as directly owned, but were contributed to a grantor retained annuity trust on August 9, 2018.
- In connection with the spin-off of TopBuild Corp. by Masco Corporation ("Masco") on June 30, 2015, outstanding stock options granted under the Masco 2014 Long Term Stock Incentive Plan by Masco to all plan participants, including to the reporting person, were adjusted on a value neutral basis to preserve the options' pre-spin intrinsic value.
- This option became exercisable in five equal annual installments commencing May 12, 2010.
- Grant of option under the Masco Corporation 2014 Long Term Stock Incentive Plan in transactions exempt under Rule 16b-3.