- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-07 17:03:18
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-07 17:03:18
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1241405||Hugo David Anderson||220 Nw Second Avenue |
Portland OR 97209
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2019-03-05||11,000||$0.00||11,000||$45.74|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2019-03-05||8,000||$0.00||8,000||$44.25|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||22,268||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||1,007||Indirect||See Footnote|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades for an aggregate of 19,000 shares on reported date with prices ranging from $64.34 to $65.59, resulting in an average price of $64.9353. Northwest Natural Holding Company ("Issuer") will provide upon request by the Commission staff of a security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate price.
- Shares were withheld by the issuer to cover withholding taxes on issuance of shares due to vesting of restricted stock units. Organization and Executive Compensation Committee certification of satisfaction of the performance threshold and vesting for these restricted stock units was reported on Form 4 filed on February 28, 2019.
- Shares were withheld by the issuer to cover withholding taxes on issuance of performance shares. Organization and Executive Compensation Committee certification of the payout of these performance shares was reported on Form 4 filed on February 28, 2019.
- Shares have been credited to reporting person's account under Northwest Natural Gas Company's Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors and Executives.
- Shares held in reporting person's account under Northwest Natural Gas Company's Retirement K Savings Plan as of February 28, 2019.
- Options were granted as part of compensation for services. The options were exercised as a cashless exercise.
- The options vested in four equal installments on each of February 23, 2012, and January 1, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- The options vested in four equal installments on each of February 24, 2011, and January 1, 2012, 2013 and 2014.