- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-03-06 17:20:26
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-03-06 17:20:26
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1326200||Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd||GNK||Deep Sea Foreign Transportation Of Freight (4412)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1626935||Apostolos Zafolias||C/o Genco Shipping & Trading Limited |
299 Park Avenue, 12Th Floor
New York NY 10171
|Chief Financial Officer||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2019-03-04||8,939||$0.00||8,939||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2019-03-06||1,217||$0.00||1,217||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 1,595 shares of the issuer's common stock which have been adjusted for the issuer's 1-for-10 reverse stock split that occurred on July 7, 2016.
- These shares were sold in order to satisfy the reporting person's tax obligations for restricted stock units that settled in shares of the issuer's common stock on March 6, 2019.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $8.64 to $8.66 (inclusive) on March 6, 2019. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Genco Shipping & Trading Limited, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive one share of the issuer's common stock, or in the sole discretion of the issuer's Compensation Committee, the value of a share of common stock on the date that the restricted stock unit vests.
- These restricted stock units generally vest in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of March 4, 2019, subject to postponement of settlement if the vesting occurs during a blackout period or other trading restriction.
- These options generally become exercisable in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of March 4, 2019.
- These restricted stock units generally vest in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of February 27, 2018, subject to postponement of settlement if the vesting occurs during a blackout period or other trading restriction.
- These options generally become exercisable in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of February 27, 2018.
- These warrants became exercisable in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of August 7, 2014.