- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-02-27 17:10:13
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-02-27 17:10:13
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1754668||Transportation Systems Holdings Inc.||NONE||Electronic & Other Electrical Equipment (No Computer Equip) (3600)||NY|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|40545||General Electric Co||41 Farnsworth Street |
Boston MA 02210
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2019-02-25||8,700,000,000||$0.00||0||No||4||J||Direct|
|Class B Preferred Stock||Disposition||2019-02-25||10,000||$0.00||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class C Convertible Preferred Stock||Disposition||2019-02-25||1||$0.00||0||No||4||J||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2019-02-25||141,890||$0.00||0||No||4||J||Indirect||Through Subsidiary|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- On the transaction date, the reporting person distributed all of the shares of common stock of the issuer to its stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 14, 2019, on a pro rata basis, pursuant to the Separation, Distribution and Sale Agreement, dated as of May 20, 2018 and as amended January 25, 2019, among the reporting person, the issuer, Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation ("Wabtec") and Wabtec US Rail, Inc.
- The number of securities reflects an internal restructuring of the issuer's equity securities prior to the transaction date, before and after which the reporting person held 100% of the issuer's equity securities.
- On the transaction date, the reporting person sold 10,000 shares of Class B Preferred Stock of the issuer to Wabtec for $10 million in cash. Such securities of the issuer were received by the reporting person in connection with the internal restructuring of the issuer's equity securities described in Footnote 2.
- On the transaction date, one share of Class C Preferred Stock of the issuer was converted into 10,000 shares of Wabtec Series A non-voting convertible preferred stock, par value $0.01 per share, and 19,018,207 shares of Wabtec common stock, par value $0.01 per share. Such share of Class C Preferred Stock was received by the reporting person in connection with the internal restructuring of the issuer's equity securities described in Footnote 2.
- Represents shares of common stock of the issuer received by a wholly-owned subsidiary of the reporting person in the distribution described in Footnote 1 and held indirectly by the reporting person through such wholly-owned subsidiary, which such shares were immediately converted into 762 shares of Wabtec common stock, par value $0.01 per share, plus cash in lieu of a fractional share of Wabtec common stock, on the transaction date.