- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-02-25 19:34:06
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-02-25 19:34:06
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1051470||Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||760470458|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1691933||Joseph Michael Kavanagh||1220 Augusta Drive Suite 600 |
Houston TX 77057
|Svp & Chief Commercial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2019-02-25||2,500||$120.06||38,471||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Time RSUs||Acquisiton||2019-02-21||5,424||$0.00||5,424||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance RSUs||Acquisiton||2019-02-21||5,806||$0.00||5,806||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance RSUs.||Acquisiton||2019-02-21||10,310||$0.00||10,310||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock $0.01 Par Value||800||Indirect||By 401(k)|
- Represents shares previously acquired in transactions exempt under Rule 16b-3(c).
- Each Restricted Stock Unit ("RSU") is issued pursuant to the Company's 2013 Long-Term Incentive Plan and represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock, and vesting (i.e., forfeiture restriction termination) generally is subject to (i) the reporting person remaining an employee or director of the Company or its affiliates and (ii) the other criteria described in the footnotes below.
- 33 1/3% of the Time RSUs vest on February 19 of each of 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- 0% to 150% of these Relative TSR Performance RSUs may vest on February 19, 2022 based on the Company's annualized total stockholder return ("TSR") performance ranking ("TSR Rank") relative to the constituent companies of the Standard & Poor's 500 Index for the three-year period ending December 31, 2021. The percentage of Relative TSR Performance RSUs that may vest will be (a) 0% if the TSR Rank is below the 30th percentile; (b) 50% if the TSR Rank is at the 30th percentile; (c) 100% if the TSR Rank is at the 55th percentile; and (d) 150% if the TSR Rank is at the 90th percentile or greater. If the TSR Rank is between the 30th and 55th percentiles or between the 55th and 90th percentiles, the percentage of Relative TSR Performance RSUs that may vest is determined using linear interpolation.
- 0% to 150% of these Absolute TSR Performance RSUs may vest on February 19, 2022 based on the Company's annualized TSR for the three-year period ending December 31, 2021. The percentage of Absolute TSR Performance RSUs that may vest will be (a) 0% if TSR is below 6.5%; (b) 50% if TSR is 6.5%; (c) 100% if TSR is 11.5%; and (d) 150% if TSR is 16.5% or greater. If TSR is between 6.5% and 11.5% or between 11.5% and 16.5%, the percentage of Absolute TSR Performance RSUs that may vest is determined using linear interpolation.