- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-02-21 16:43:24
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-02-21 16:43:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1101302||Entegris Inc||ENTG||Plastics Products, Nec (3089)||411941551|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1208109||B Gregory Graves||C/o Entegris, Inc. |
129 Concord Road
Billerica MA 01821
|Evp & Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-02-19||15,138||$0.00||15,138||$13.49|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-02-19||22,029||$0.00||22,029||$12.20|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These shares were sold pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan established by the Reporting Person on September 13, 2018.
- The price in column 4 is a weighted average price reported in reliance to a letter from the Chief Counsel, Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Corporate Finance to the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Corporate Governance Professionals dated June 25, 2008. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $33.99 to $34.48, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide Entegris, Inc., any shareholder of Entegris, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges of this footnote.
- This option is fully vested.
- This option was granted pursuant to the Entegris, Inc. 2010 Stock Plan, as amended, in consideration of services as an employee.
- This option vests in four equal installments. The first three installments became exercisable on February 19, 2017, February 19, 2018 and February 19, 2019, respectively. The last installment will become exercisable on February 19, 2020.