- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-02-20 19:57:52
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-02-20 19:57:52
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1681622||Varex Imaging Corp||VREX||Electronic Components, Nec (3679)||813434516|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1705559||W Brian Giambattista||C/o Varex Imaging Corp. |
1678 S. Pioneer Road
Salt Lake City UT 84104
|Svp And Gm, X-Ray Detectors||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2019-02-15||1,202||$0.00||1,202||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2019-02-15||5,680||$0.00||5,680||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Acquisiton||2019-02-15||17,516||$0.00||17,516||$31.42|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each Restricted Stock Unit converts into common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- These shares represent shares withheld for satisfaction of a tax withholding obligation arising as a result of the vesting of the Restricted Stock Units reported herein.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan adopted by the reporting person on May 31, 2018. These shares were sold at prices ranging from $31.48 to $31.69
- The Restricted Stock Units granted on February 15, 2018 vest 25% each year for four years beginning on February 15, 2019. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person upon vest date.
- The Restricted Stock Units granted on February 15, 2019 vest 25% each year for four years beginning on February 15, 2020. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person upon vest date.
- This Non-Qualified Stock Option is subject to a four-year vesting schedule. 25% of the total number of options vests one year from grant date, and the remaining options vests monthly thereafter on a pro rata basis.