- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-02-20 13:45:11
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-02-20 13:45:11
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1034670||Autoliv Inc||ALV||Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories (3714)||510378542|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1321564||Svante Mogefors||C/o Autoliv, Inc. |
Klarabergsviadukten 70, Section B7
Stockholm V7 SE-111 64
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2019-02-15||1,227||$0.00||1,227||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2019-02-15||298||$0.00||298||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Acquisiton||2019-02-18||850||$0.00||850||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan adopted by the reporting person on August 28, 2018.
- The reporting person effected multiple same-way open market sale transactions on the same day at different prices through a trade order executed by a broker dealer. The broker aggregated all shares to be sold by all Autoliv, Inc. employees on such date and sold them in multiple blocks. The price in the table reflects the weighted average sale price of such block trades on such date. The potential range of prices for such transactions for the reporting person is $80.52 to $80.98. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer, or a shareholder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Reflects performance shares that converted to restricted stock units (RSUs) in connection with the spin-off of the issuer's wholly-owned subsidiary Veoneer, Inc. on June 29, 2018.
- Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive one share of ALV common stock.
- Fractional RSUs are rounded down to the nearest whole number at vesting. The fractional amount is forfeited.
- The RSUs vest and convert to shares in one installment on the third anniversary of the grant date.
- The RSUs vest and convert to shares in three approximately equal installments on each of the first, second, and third anniversaries of the grant date. This is the final installment.