- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-02-11 17:25:52
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-02-11 17:25:52
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|906107||Equity Residential||EQR||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||363877868|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1633670||Barry Altshuler||Two North Riverside Plaza, Suite 400 |
Chicago IL 60606
|Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Acquisiton||2019-02-07||10,000||$60.76||44,080||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Disposition||2019-02-07||10,000||$73.29||34,080||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||Non-qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-02-07||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$60.76|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||1,314||Indirect||401(k) Plan|
|Common Shares Of Beneficial Interest||62||Indirect||Spouse|
- Direct total includes restricted shares of Equity Residential scheduled to vest in the future.
- The price represents the weighted average price of the shares sold. The shares were sold within a range of $73.28 to $73.32. The reporting person will provide, upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer, or any security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents shares acquired through profit sharing contributions and dividend reinvestment activity in the reporting person's account with the Equity Residential Advantage 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, a plan qualified under Section 401(k) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. Such shares represent acquisitions through January 14, 2019.
- Represents shares beneficially owned by Mr. Altshuler's spouse. Mr. Altshuler disclaims beneficial ownership of said shares except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- The reporting person received a grant of options as an alternative to cash in connection with all or a portion of their performance bonus. The options vested on February 2, 2017, the date of the grant.