- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-01-30 18:27:12
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-01-30 18:27:12
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1725579||Pluralsight Inc.||PS||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||823605465|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1738460||Aaron Skonnard||C/o Pluralsight, Inc. |
182 North Union Avenue
Farmington UT 84025
|Co-Founder, Ceo, & Chairman||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-01-28||50,000||$0.00||50,514||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-01-28||49,900||$29.36||614||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-01-28||100||$29.76||514||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class C Common Stock||Restricted Share Units||Disposition||2019-01-28||187,500||$0.00||187,500||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class C Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-01-28||187,500||$0.00||187,500||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class C Common Stock||Disposition||2019-01-28||80,744||$0.00||80,744||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class C Common Stock||Disposition||2019-01-28||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The reported shares represent a one-for-one exchange of the Issuer's Class C Common Stock to Class A Common Stock following the January 28, 2019 settlement date.
- The sale transactions were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on September 14, 2018.
- The sale price represents the weighted average price of the shares sold ranging from $28.72 to $29.70 per share. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this Form 4.
- Each restricted share unit ("RSU") represents a contingent right to receive one share of Class C Common Stock and one LLC Unit. 25% of the RSUs vest on July 25, 2018 and an additional 6.25% vest each three months thereafter.
- The shares of Class C Common Stock (i) confer no incidents of economic ownership on the holders thereof, (ii) only confer ten-to-one voting rights on the holders thereof, and (iii) may only be issued, on a one-for-one basis, to the Reporting Person and his associated entities who held LLC Units. Each share of Class C Common Stock and corresponding LLC Unit is exchangeable for one share of Class A Common Stock at the option of the holder (for which the Issuer may substitute cash) and has no expiration date. The Class C Common Stock is also convertible into Class B Common Stock on a one-for-one basis at the Reporting Person's election.
- The reported shares were withheld to satisfy the Reporting Person's tax liability in connection with the vesting of RSUs.
- Represent shares of Class C Common Stock exchanged on a one-for-one basis into shares of Class A Common Stock.