- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-01-18 10:14:07
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-01-18 10:14:07
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|315189||Deere & Co||DE||Farm Machinery & Equipment (3523)||362382580|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1556144||Ii C John May||Deere & Company |
One John Deere Place
Moline IL 61265
|President, Ag & Turf, Am & Aus||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|$1 Par Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-01-17||11,661||$79.24||55,743||No||4||M||Direct|
|$1 Par Common Stock||Disposition||2019-01-17||11,661||$160.21||44,082||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Market Priced Options||Disposition||2019-01-17||11,661||$0.00||11,661||$79.24|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Exercise of Rule 16b-3 options and related sales of shares pursuant to a Rule 10(b)5-1 stock option exercise plan adopted on May 22, 2018.
- The sale price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $160.00 to $160.80, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Includes 10,248 restricted stock units granted under the John Deere Omnibus Equity and Incentive Plan to be settled solely in shares. Units include the ability to have shares withheld to satisfy income tax obligations.
- All options include the ability to withhold shares upon the exercise of the option to satisfy income tax obligations.
- The options become exercisable on December 9, 2018.