- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-12-19 18:57:54
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-12-19 18:57:54
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|930236||Redwood Trust Inc||RWT||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||680329422|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1487805||P Andrew Stone||One Belvedere Place, Suite 300 |
Mill Valley CA 94941
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units||Disposition||2018-12-19||28,707||$0.00||28,707||$9.46|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units||Disposition||2018-12-19||31,920||$0.00||31,920||$9.46|
|Common Stock||Deferred Stock Units||Disposition||2018-12-19||8,340||$0.00||8,340||$19.87|
|Common Stock||Deferred Stock Units||Disposition||2018-12-19||9,274||$0.00||9,274||$19.87|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction relates to the distribution and/or conversion of Performance Stock Units and Deferred Stock Units to common stock under the Executive Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Represents the value (per stock unit or share of common stock) of the distribution and/or conversion of Performance Stock Units and Deferred Stock Units to common stock under the Executive Deferred Compensation Plan, based on the fair market value of Redwood Trust, Inc. common stock on the transaction date.
- Transaction made pursuant to a 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person earlier in 2018.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades with prices ranging from $15.10 to $15.40, inclusive. The price reported in Column 4 above reflects the weighted average sale price. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide to the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each respective price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents fair value per stock unit of Performance Stock Units or Deferred Stock Units, based on the original grant date fair value determined at such time in accordance with FASB Accounting Standards Codification Topic 718.
- Performance Stock Units and Deferred Stock Units were subject to a mandatory holding period and conversion and/or distribution to the Reporting Person is at the time provided in the applicable deferral election form, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Executive Deferred Compensation Plan.
- No expiration date is applicable to Performance Stock Units and Deferred Stock Units.
- This disposition transaction represents a Compensation Committee approved withholding of securities incident to the payment of income tax liability relating to the distribution and/or conversion of Performance Stock Units and/or Deferred Stock Units under the Executive Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Following these reported transactions, no other Performance Stock Units and/or Deferred Stock Units with the same original grant date are beneficially owned.