- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-12-19 16:22:59
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-12-19 16:22:59
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1252524||Von Kurt Emster||C/o Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. |
610 Main Street
Cambridge MA 02139
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||Disposition||2018-12-17||3,009||$33.17||1,234,193||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Shares||Disposition||2018-12-18||69,925||$29.70||1,164,268||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $33.03 to $33.29 per share, inclusive.
- The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to Issuer any security holder of Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth herein.
- Shares are held by ABV VI. Abingworth LLP is the investment manager of ABV VI and has been delegated with all investment and dispositive power over the securities held by ABV VI. Reporting Person is a member of the investment committee of Abingworth LLP, which approves investment and voting decisions by a majority vote, and no individual member has the sole control or voting power over the shares held by ABV VI.
- From time to time, the investment committee may delegate investment and voting authority over certain securities held by ABV VI and ABE to employees of Abingworth subject to the supervision and oversight of the investment committee, including any limits on such authority imposed by the investment committee in its discretion and the right of the investment committee to revoke such authority at any time. The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, if any.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $29.18 to $30.62 per share, inclusive.