- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-12-06 17:18:19
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-12-06 17:18:19
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1668673||Petiq Inc.||PETQ||Wholesale-Drugs, Proprietaries & Druggists' Sundries (5122)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1710861||Mccord Christensen||923 S. Bridgeway Place |
Eagle ID 83616
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-12-05||40,000||$0.00||60,000||No||4||C||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-12-03||48,994||$31.04||11,006||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-12-03||11,006||$31.83||0||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2018-12-05||40,000||$0.00||40,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the exchange of Class B Common Stock into Class A Common Stock held of record by the reporting person.
- The shares are held by Christensen Ventures, LLC ("Ventures"). Mr. Christensen is the manager of Ventures and exercises voting and investment control over all shares held by Ventures.
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effectuated pursuant to a pre-established Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $30.75 to $31.50. The reportingperson undertakes to provide to PetIQ, Inc., any security holder of PetIQ, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth herein.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $31.58 to $32.03. The reporting person undertakes to provide to PetIQ, Inc., any security holder of PetIQ, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth herein.
- Each share of Class B Common Stock may be exchanged for one share of Class A Common Stock at the option of the holder and has no expiration date.