- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-12-04 18:01:20
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-12-04 18:01:20
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1370702||Quantenna Communications Inc||QTNA||Semiconductors & Related Devices (3674)||331127317|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1688418||William David Carroll||C/o Quantenna Communications, Inc. |
1704 Automation Parkway
San Jose CA 95131
|Svp Worldwide Sales||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2018-11-30||5,839||$0.00||5,839||$1.50|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2018-11-30||125||$0.00||125||$2.00|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2018-11-30||353||$0.00||353||$3.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||500||Indirect||By Child of Reporting Person|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 automatic trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person.
- This sale price represents the weighted average sale price of the shares sold ranging from $14.70 to $15.05 per share. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this Form 4.
- The shares subject to the option are fully vested and exercisable.
- One fourth (1/4) of the shares subject to the option vested on December 10, 2015, and one forty-eighth (1/48) of the shares vest monthly thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service on each such vesting date.
- One fourth (1/4) of the shares subject to the option vested on December 3, 2016, and one forty-eighth (1/48) of the shares vest monthly thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service on each such vesting date.