- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-11-20 17:20:47
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-11-20 17:20:47
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|742112||Invacare Corp||IVC||Orthopedic, Prosthetic & Surgical Appliances & Supplies (3842)||952680965|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1722868||P. Kathleen Leneghan||One Invacare Way |
Elyria OH 44035
|Senior Vp And Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||4,943||Indirect||By Invacare Retirement Savings Plan|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Shares||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$0.00||41,100||41,100||Direct|
|Common Shares||Phantom Stock||$0.00||357||357||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Owned by the Trustee for the Invacare Retirement Savings Plan. The information given is based on a Plan Statement of December 31, 2017, the most recent information reasonably available.
- No transaction is being reported on this line. Reported on a previously filed Form 3, Form 4 or Form 5.
- The reporting person holds previously reported options to buy 41,100 Common Shares (with tandem tax withholding rights) under the Invacare Corporation 2003 Performance Plan, granted in reliance upon the exemption provided by Rule 16b-3. All options were granted between August 19, 2009 and March 18, 2013, at exercise prices between $13.37 to $25.24 per share, will expire between August 19, 2019 and March 18, 2023, and became exercisable between September 30, 2010 and March 31, 2017.
- The current balance reflects the expiration of 11,300 options on August 20, 2018.
- Upon cessation of employment in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Invacare Corporation Deferred Compensation Plus Plan.
- Owned by Trustee for the Invacare Corporation Deferred Compensation Plus Plan. The information given is based on a Plan Statement of December 31, 2017, the most recent information reasonably available.