- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-11-16 18:29:13
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-11-16 18:29:13
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1028918||Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc||PPBI||State Commercial Banks (6022)||330743196|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1406485||Jr. J. Ronald Nicolas||17901 Von Karman |
Irvine CA 92614
|Sevp & Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Ppbi Common Stock||Disposition||2018-02-26||1,872||$0.00||29,647||No||5||G||Direct|
|Ppbi Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-02-26||1,872||$0.00||4,372||No||5||G||Indirect||The Nicolas Living Trust|
|Ppbi Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-11-14||1,000||$29.39||5,372||No||4||P||Indirect||The Nicolas Living Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||5||G||Indirect||The Nicolas Living Trust|
|No||4||P||Indirect||The Nicolas Living Trust|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Ppbi Common Stock||PPBI Restricted Stock Unit||$0.00||6,838||6,838||Direct|
|Ppbi Common Stock||PPBI Restricted Stock Unit||$0.00||936||936||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- On February 26, 2018, the reporting person transferred 1,872 directly owned shares of PPBI common stock to The Nicolas Living Trust under agreement date 8/8/2006 (the "Trust"), Ronald J. Nicolas, Jr., Co-Trustee. The reporting person shares voting and dispositive control over shares held by the Trust.
- "Bona fide gift" and involved no payment of consideration by the recipient of the gift.
- Includes 29,647 shares of restricted stock subject to a vesting schedule set forth in the restricted stock grant and subject to forfeiture upon the occurrence of certain events specified in the restricted stock grant.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $29.37 to $29.39, inclusive.
- Each Restricted Stock Unit represents the right to receive one share of common stock. The amount reported reflects the maximum number of Restricted Stock Units that may vest upon achievement of certain predetermined performance goals and assuming continued employment through the vesting period. The Restricted Stock Units will vest annually, if at all, commencing February 28, 2019. Vesting will be tied entirely to performance, measured by a 3-year average relative total shareholder return percentile range compared to the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. Regional Banking Index.
- Not applicable
- Each Restricted Stock Unit represents the right to receive one share of common stock. The Restricted Stock Units will vest annually, if at all, commencing January 26, 2018 in three installments ranging between 1/5 and 1/3 of the reported number of Restricted Stock Units.