- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-10-17 21:01:36
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-10-17 21:01:36
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1326200||Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd||GNK||Deep Sea Foreign Transportation Of Freight (4412)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1333673||C John Wobensmith||C/o Genco Shipping & Trading Limited |
299 Park Avenue, 12Th Floor
New York NY 10171
|Ceo, President And Secretary||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-10-15||97,466||$0.00||194,932||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||20,088||20,088||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- These shares were sold under instructions given in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, in order to satisfy the reporting person's tax obligations for restricted stock units that vested and settled in shares of the issuer's common stock on October 15, 2018.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $12.585 to $12.86 (inclusive) on October 15, 2018, from $12.60 to $12.89 (inclusive) on October 16, 2018, and from $12.055 to $12.65 (inclusive) on October 17, 2018. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Genco Shipping & Trading Limited, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive one share of the issuer's common stock, or in the sole discretion of the issuer's Compensation Committee, the value of a share of common stock on the date that the restricted stock unit vests.
- These restricted stock units generally vest in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of February 27, 2018.
- These options generally become exercisable in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of February 27, 2018.
- Of the original grant of 292,398 restricted stock units, 97,466 restricted stock units vested on each of October 15, 2017 and October 15, 2018. The remaining unvested RSUs will generally vest on October 15, 2019.
- These options generally become exercisable in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of October 15, 2016.
- These warrants became exercisable in equal installments on each of the first three anniversaries of August 7, 2014.