- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-10-11 14:53:14
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-10-11 14:53:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|46619||Heico Corp||HEI, HEI.A||Aircraft Engines & Engine Parts (3724)||650341002|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1031082||H Victor Mendelson||825 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 1644 |
Miami FL 33131
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-10-09||1,311||$88.21||1,311||No||4||P||Indirect||By 409A Plan|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By 409A Plan|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||284,515||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||243,285||Indirect||Owned by Corporation|
|Common Stock||172,515||Indirect||Owned by Partnership|
|Common Stock||4,762||Indirect||As custodian for children|
|Class A Common Stock||19,137||Indirect||As custodian for children|
|Common Stock||91,921||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Class A Common Stock||87,024||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Common Stock||921||Indirect||By Keogh Account|
|Class A Common Stock||16,135||Indirect||By Keogh Account|
|Common Stock||465,318||Indirect||By Trusts|
|Class A Common Stock||137,201||Indirect||By Trusts|
|Common Stock||28,806||Indirect||By Trusts|
|Class A Common Stock||8,465||Indirect||By Trusts|
- All shares reflect the impact of a 5-for-4 stock split that was effected June 28, 2018.
- Represents shares owned by Mendelson International Corporation whose stock is owned solely by the Reporting Person and Eric Mendelson, the brother of the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares owned by VHM Management Limited Partners, a partnership whose sole general partner is a corporation controlled by the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares held for the benefit of the Reporting Person by the HEICO Corporation 401(k), based on a plan statement dated October 8, 2018.
- Represents shares gifted by the Reporting Person to trusts for the benefit of the Reporting Person's immediate family members and whose Trustee is the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares owned by the Victor H. Mendelson Revocable Investment Trust which is owned solely by the Reporting Person.
- Represents shares held for the reporting person by the HEICO Corporation Leadership Compensation Plan (409A Plan).