- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-10-03 18:46:38
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-10-03 18:46:38
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1556458||M. Matthew Maloney||C/o Grubhub Inc. |
111 W. Washington Street, Suite 2100
Chicago IL 60602
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2018-10-03||3,125||$136.78||21,255||No||4||S||Indirect||By Matthew M. Maloney Revocable Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By Matthew M. Maloney Revocable Trust|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2018-10-01||1,636||$0.00||1,636||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||31,272||Indirect||By Holly R. Maloney Revocable Trust|
- One share of common stock was issued upon the vesting of each Restricted Stock Unit ("RSU").
- Represents shares of common stock withheld to cover tax obligations upon the vesting of RSUs.
- These transactions were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by Mr. Maloney.
- Mr. Maloney disclaims beneficial ownership of these securities except to the extent of his interest therein, and the inclusion of these shares in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of the reported shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive a share of common stock or, at the option of the Compensation Committee, cash of equivalent value.
- On February 9, 2017, Mr. Maloney was granted 78,534 RSUs, 25% of which vested on February 1, 2018 and the remainder of which vested or will vest in equal amounts on the first calendar day of the month for the 36 consecutive months thereafter, subject to his continued status as a service provider.