- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-09-18 16:59:07
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-09-18 16:59:07
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1645590||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co||HPE||Computer & Office Equipment (3570)||473298624|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1656085||C. Timothy Stonesifer||C/o Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company |
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto CA 94304
|Evp & Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to buy)||Disposition||2018-09-14||347,906||$0.00||347,906||$8.83|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2018-07-04||692||$0.00||692||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2018-07-04||1,205||$0.00||1,205||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effectuated pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on 09/10/18. The reporting person ceased being Issuer's CFO and subject to Section 16 on 09/17/18.
- The price in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The prices actually paid ranged from $16.48 to $16.66. Upon request, the reporting person will provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the SEC staff information regarding the number of shares purchased at each price within the range.
- This option became exercisable beginning on this date.
- This option is no longer exercisable beginning on this date.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Issuer's common stock.
- As previously reported, on 12/07/16, the reporting person was granted 81,037 Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs"), 45,458 of which vested on 12/07/17, and 45,458 of which will vest on each of 12/07/18 and 12/07/19. Dividend equivalent rights accrue with respect to these RSUs when and as dividends are paid on Issuer's common stock. Also included is 692.4882 dividend equivalent rights at $14.77 per RSU credited to the reporting person's account on 07/04/18. Unvested RSUs in this footnote reflect post spin-off conversion adjustments previously reported.
- As previously reported, on 12/07/17, the reporting person was granted 158,228 RSUs, 52,742 of which will vest on 12/07/18, and 52,743 of which will vest on each of 12/07/19 and 12/07/20. Dividend equivalent rights accrue with respect to these RSUs when and as dividends are paid on Issuer's common stock. Also included is 1,205.1896 dividend equivalent rights at $14.77 per RSU credited to the reporting person's account on 07/04/18.