- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-08-27 17:51:49
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-08-27 17:51:49
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1528557||Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc.||CVRS||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||300687898|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1700257||A Louis Cannon||309 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 105 |
Waltham MA 02452
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||7,557,436||Indirect||See Footnote|
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $0.9989 to$1.02, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. (the "Company"), any security holder of the Company, orthe staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separateprice within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Includes 53,326 shares of common stock related to restricted stock units ("RSUs") granted as part of the director's 2018 annual equity award. The RSUsprovide for vesting in quarterly installments on August 31, 2018, November 30, 2018, February 28, 2019 and May 31, 2019, subject to the reportingperson's continuous service with Corindus through each such vesting date.
- 143,301 shares are held in Cardiac & Vascular Research Center 401k FBO Louis A. Cannon; the remaining shares are held directly.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $1.02 to $1.04,inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Company, any security holder of the Company, or the staff of the SEC, upon request, fullinformation regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- 158,301 shares are held in Cardiac & Vascular Research Center 401k FBO Louis A. Cannon; the remaining shares are held directly.
- Consists of securities directly owned by BioStar Ventures III, L.P. Dr. Cannon is the founder and Senior Managing Director of BioStar Ventures III, L.P.and, as such, may be deemed to beneficially own the securities held of record by BioStar Ventures III, L.P. for purposes of Rule 16a-1(a). Dr. Cannondisclaims any beneficial ownership of the securities reported, except to the extent of any pecuniary interest therein.