- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-08-20 18:37:47
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-08-20 18:37:47
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|73020||Northwest Natural Gas Co||NWN||Natural Gas Distribution (4924)||930256722|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1538965||A. David Weber||220 Nw Second Avenue |
Portland OR 97209
|Pres. & Ceo Of Issuer's Sub.||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2018-08-17||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$41.15|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2018-08-17||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$44.25|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2018-08-17||3,000||$0.00||3,000||$45.74|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||10,886||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||1,660||Indirect||See Footnote|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades on reported date with prices ranging from $65.00 - $65.20, resulting in an average price of $65.0784. Northwest Natural Gas Company ("Issuer") will provide upon request by the Commission staff or a security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate transaction.
- Shares held in reporting person's account under Issuer's Retirement K Savings Plan as of July 31, 2018.
- Shares have been credited to reporting person's account under the Issuer's Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors and Executives.
- The options vested in four equal installments on February 25, 2010, and January 1, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- The options vested in four equal installments on February 24, 2011, and January 1, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- The options vested in four equal installments on February 23, 2012, and January 1, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Option was granted as part of compensation for services. The option was exercised in a cashless exercise.