- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-08-16 16:25:49
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-08-16 16:25:49
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|32604||Emerson Electric Co||EMR||Electronic & Other Electrical Equipment (No Computer Equip) (3600)||430259330|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1470848||J Frank Dellaquila||C/o Emerson Electric Co. |
8000 W. Florissant Avenue
St. Louis MO 63136
|Senior Exec. Vp And Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2018-08-14||15,000||$0.00||15,000||$30.03|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2018-08-14||48,437||$0.00||48,437||$53.31|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||242||Indirect||401(k) plan|
|Common Stock||1,148||Indirect||401(k) excess plan|
|Common Stock||56,486||Indirect||FJD 2012 Gift Trust|
|Common Stock||75,315||Indirect||SRD 2012 Gift Trust|
- Exercise of 8,340 non-qualified stock options and 6,660 incentive stock options exempt under Rule 16b-3.
- Payment of option exercise price by delivering securities.
- Shares withheld for taxes exempt under Rule 16b-3 resulting from non-qualified stock option exercise.
- Exercise of 46,562 non-qualified stock options and 1,875 incentive stock options exempt under Rule 16b-3.
- The price in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $73.66 to $74.08. The reporting person undertakes to provide Emerson Electric Co., any securityholder of Emerson Electric Co. or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Grantor trust for the Reporting Person with the Reporting Person's spouse and descendants as its beneficiaries. The Reporting Person is the trustee of The FJD 2012 Gift Trust.
- Grantor trust for the Reporting Person's spouse with the Reporting Person's descendants as its beneficiaries. The Reporting Person and the Reporting Person's spouse are co-trustees of The SRD 2012 Gift Trust.
- The options vested in three equal annual installments beginning on the date indicated.
- Price is not applicable to stock options received as incentive compensation.