- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-08-09 12:09:21
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-08-09 12:09:21
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|869495||Deep Well Oil & Gas Inc||DWOG||Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas (1311)||133087510|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1429081||Malik Youyou||Sadovnicheskeya Nab 69 |
Moscow 1Z 115035
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||Acquisiton||2018-06-19||300,000||$0.05||10,072,194||No||4||M||Indirect||See footnote|
|Common Shares||Acquisiton||2014-06-10||250,000||$0.29||9,772,194||No||4||P||Indirect||See footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Stock Option (right to acquire)||Disposition||2018-06-19||300,000||$0.05||300,000||$0.05|
|Common Shares||Stock Option (right to acquire)||Disposition||2014-09-19||0||$0.38||600,000||$0.38|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- On June 20, 2013, the Issuer's Board granted Mr. Malik Youyou, options to purchase 450,000 shares each of common stock at an exercise price of $0.05 per share of common stock, with one-third vesting immediately, one-third vesting on June 20, 2014, and one-third vesting on June 20, 2015, each with a five-year life from the original grant date. In August of 2013, Mr. Malik Youyou exercised a portion of the June 20, 2016 non-qualified stock options for 150,000 shares of the Issuer's common stock, which such transaction was previously reported on Form 4.
- As of June 19, 2018, Mr. Malik Youyou exercised 300,000 of the remaining non-qualified stock options issued to him on June 20, 2013, and subsequently transferred them to Westline Enterprises Limited.
- The number of derivative securities owned after the transactions reported in Column 9 of Table II above includes all remaining outstanding derivative securities held by Mr. Malik Youyou, regardless of the type of derivative security the reporting person beneficially owns of the Issuer.
- On September 19, 2014, the Issuer's Board granted Mr. Malik Youyou, options to purchase 600,000 shares each of common stock at an exercise price of $0.38 per common share, with one-third vesting immediately, one-third vesting on September 19, 2015, and one-third vesting on September 19, 2016, each with a five-year life from the original grant date. These options were previously disclosed on Form 4.
- Westline Enterprises Limited, a company 100% owned by Mr. Malik Youyou.