- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-08-08 16:20:58
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-08-08 16:20:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1366008||Sheldon Wang||C/o Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. |
15438 N. Florida Ave., Suite 201
Tampa FL 33613
|Chief Technology Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-08-06||5,107||$12.13||38,782||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-08-06||20,000||$4.95||58,782||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-08-06||5,039||$6.77||63,821||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-08-06||4,459||$43.75||59,362||No||4||D||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-08-06||6,593||$43.33||52,769||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Rights||Disposition||2018-08-06||5,107||$0.00||5,107||$12.13|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Rights||Disposition||2018-08-06||5,039||$0.00||5,039||$6.77|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Rights||Disposition||2018-08-06||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$4.95|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Shares retained by the issuer to satisfy the exercise price of stock appreciation rights exercised by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $42.50 to $43.85, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide the Company, any security holder of the Company, or the staff of the Securities & Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth.
- These stock-settled stock appreciation rights were previously granted under the Plan and are scheduled to vest in increments of 20%, 20%, 20%, and 40% on successive anniversary dates of the grant, subject to the terms of the plan and an award agreement under the plan.
- These stock-settled stock appreciation rights were granted under the Issuer's Long Term Incentive Plan (the "Plan") and are vested as of the date of this Form 4.
- These stock-settled stock appreciation rights were previously granted under the Plan and are scheduled to vest in increments of 25%, 25%, and 50% on successive anniversary dates of the grant, subject to the terms of the Plan and an award agreement under the Plan.