- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-07-27 16:00:19
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-07-27 16:00:19
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1509725||H. Michael Mulroy||C/o Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc. |
6300 Dumbarton Circle
Fremont CA 94555
|President And Ceo||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Options||$1.95||2028-03-14||200,000||200,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Options||$3.70||2027-06-25||800,000||800,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The shares were purchased in multiple trades at prices ranging from $1.675 to $1.70. The price reported above reflects the weighted average purchase price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected. The shares of common stock reported herein were purchased via a 10b5-1 plan established by the Reporting Person on August 16, 2017, under which the Reporting Person is dedicating approximately 25 percent of his monthly after-tax salary to the purchase of Asterias common stock.
- Subject to Mr. Mulroy's continued employment with the Company, 25% of the granted stock options vest on the first anniversary of the grant date, and the remaining 75% of the stock options in equal monthly installments over 36 months commencing after the first anniversary of the grant date. The grant date of these options was March 14, 2018. The stock options are exercisable upon vesting.
- Subject to Mr. Mulroy's continued employment with the Company, the stock options vest in equal monthly installments over 48 months commencing on July 31, 2017. The stock options are exercisable upon vesting.