- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-07-24 17:09:40
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-07-24 17:09:40
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1646228||At Home Group Inc.||HOME||Retail-Home Furniture, Furnishings & Equipment Stores (5700)||453229563|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1678176||Sg Peter Corsa||At Home Group Inc. |
1600 East Plano Parkway
Plano TX 75074
|Chief Operating Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2018-07-20||4,300||$0.00||4,300||$9.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||2,260||Indirect||By trust|
- This exercise was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on June 18, 2018.
- This amount includes 6,020 shares deliverable upon vesting and settlement of restricted stock units.
- This sale was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on June 18, 2018.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $38.00 to $38.025, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- This amount consists of 6,020 shares deliverable upon vesting and settlement of restricted stock units.
- The reporting person beneficially owns these shares indirectly through the revocable Corsa Family Trust of 2006 (the "Trust"). The reporting person and his wife serve as the trustees and are the beneficiaries of the Trust.
- These options are fully vested.