- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-05-25 16:12:08
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-05-25 16:12:08
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|920760||Lennar Corp W||LEN, LEN.B||General Bldg Contractors - Residential Bldgs (1520)||954337490|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1522228||Joseph Jeffrey Mccall||700 Nw 107Th Avenue |
Miami FL 33172
|Senior Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-05-23||50,887||$21.05||190,052||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-05-23||49,864||$50.69||140,188||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2018-05-23||1,023||$51.33||139,165||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2018-05-23||1,018||$21.05||4,492||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2018-05-23||588||$41.69||3,904||No||4||F||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2018-05-23||50,887||$0.00||50,887||$21.47|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$50.34||2018-02-12||2020-04-01||39,224||39,224||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$46.51||2018-02-12||2020-10-01||12,931||12,931||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction occurred pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan adopted by the reporting person.
- For each share of Class A common stock received by the Reporting Person by exercising the option, the Reporting Person will also receive .02 shares of Class B common stock.
- The price reflects the weighted average price of the shares sold. The prices of the shares sold pursuant to the transactions ranged from $50.26 to $51.21 per share. The reporting person, upon request, will provide the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Appreciation is capped at $22.60 per stock appreciation right.
- For each share of Class A common stock received by the Reporting Person by exercising the stock appreciation right, the Reporting Person will also receive .02 shares of Class B common stock.