- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-05-25 11:15:05
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-05-25 11:15:05
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|920148||Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings||LH||Services-Medical Laboratories (8071)||133757370|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1275654||P David King||531 South Spring Street |
Burlington NC 27215
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-qualified Stock Options||Disposition||2018-05-23||49,966||$0.00||49,966||$84.86|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||27,811||Indirect||By grantor retained annuity trust|
|Common Stock||47,357||Indirect||By grantor retained annuity trust|
- Pursuant to a plan in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- The price of $175.2738 per share represents a weighted average of sales prices ranging from $175.00 to $175.998 per share. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate price.
- The price of $176.1281 per share represents a weighted average of sales prices ranging from $176.01 to $176.54 per share. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate price.
- Employee stock option (right to buy) granted pursuant to the Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings 2016 Omnibus Incentive Plan.
- The option vested in three equal annual installments beginning on 05/24/2013 and is now fully exercisable.