- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-02-14 19:47:35
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-02-14 19:47:35
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|9892||Bard C R Inc||BCR||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||221454160|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1204528||L Herbert Henkel||C/o C. R. Bard, Inc. |
730 Central Avenue
Murray Hill NJ 07974
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-02-11||1,200||$0.00||1,200||$26.01|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-02-11||1,200||$0.00||1,200||$28.04|
|Common Stock||Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-02-11||2,400||$0.00||2,400||$25.71|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 13.4694 shares acquired under the Company's Dividend Reinvestment Plan from November 5, 2010 to February 4, 2011.
- Represents the weighted average sales price for price increments ranging from $96.46 to $96.65. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price for all transactions reported on this Form 4.
- Award/Grant pursuant to the 2005 Directors' Stock Award Plan, as amended and restated (formerly known as the 1988 Directors' Stock Award Plan).
- This option, previously reported as covering 600 shares at an exercise price of $52.025, was adjusted to reflect the 2-for-1 stock split on May 28, 2004.
- This option is currently exerciseable.
- This option, previously reported as covering 600 shares at an exercise price of $56.075, was adjusted to reflect the 2-for-1 stock split on May 28, 2004.
- This option, previously reported as covering 1,200 shares at an exercise price of $51.42, was adjusted to reflect the 2-for-1 stock split on May 28, 2004.