- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2018-04-12 18:13:48
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2018-04-12 18:13:48
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1084048||J2 Global Inc.||JCOM||Telegraph & Other Message Communications (4822)||471053457|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1198455||J Robert Cresci||6922 Hollywood Blvd. |
Los Angeles CA 90028
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock $0.01 Par Value||Acquisiton||2018-04-11||10,000||$20.91||85,569||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock $0.01 Par Value||Disposition||2018-04-11||10,000||$78.85||75,569||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock $0.01 Par Value||Options to Purchase Common Stock||Disposition||2018-04-11||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$20.91|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These shares were acquired upon exercise of stock options issued under Issuer's 2007 Stock Plan identified as exercised in Part II of this Form 4.
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan previously adopted by the Reporting Person.
- Reflects aggregate reporting of multiple open market transactions. The price reported is the weighted average sale price of sales ranging from $78.41 to $79.18 per share. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide, upon request by the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each price.
- These stock options vested in five (5) equal annual installments commencing on May 5, 2009.
- Stock options granted for services rendered; no value placed on services rendered.